M City Condos Phase 4. Pre-Construction in Mississauga
- Project Name: M City Condos Phase 4
- Builders: Rogers Real Estate Development and Urban Capital
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2026
- Launch Date: 2021-03-31
- Address: 425 Webb Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, L5B 4P2
- City: Mississauga
- Main Intersection: Burnhamthorpe Road & Confederation Parkway
- Architect: Core Architects
- Property Type: High Rise
- Property Style: Condos
- Location: M City Community | 425 Webb Drive, Mississauga, ON
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
- M City Condos is a New Condo development by Rogers Real Estate Development & Urban Capital located at Burnhamthorpe Road & Confederation Parkway, Mississauga.
- M City Condos is located conveniently close to the heart of downtown Mississauga and some of the city’s best lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment option. Square One, the province’s largest shopping centre is located within walking distance, spanning over 2.2 million square feet and offering over 360 retailers and services.
- Both Sheridan College and U of T have campuses located in the heart of Mississauga, making M City Condos a great option for post-secondary students looking for off-campus housing during the school year. Hazel McCallion Sheridan College campus is located within walking distance and the U of T Mississauga campus is easily accessible by transit or vehicle.
- City Centre transit terminal is located within walking distance of M City Condos. Residents can easily access MiWay bus routes, GO bus routes and the new Hurontario LRT which will connect Mississauga all the way to Brampton with 19 stops along an 18-kilometre stretch. nearby GO Train stations can connect riders to downtown Toronto quickly and efficiently.
10-tower, $1.5 billion master planned condo community set to take shape in a prime downtown Mississauga location.
The community will feature towers ranging from 21 to over 80 storeys across a total of 15 acres.
Square One is minutes away. The mall is Ontario’s largest shopping centre and includes a Holt Renfrew, Hudson’s Bay, Walmart and Whole Foods Market.
Mississauga is home to the GTA’s second largest condo market behind Toronto. In Q3 2016, sales of Mississauga condos jumped 20.9 per cent year-over-year and have continued that trend to 2020.
With two phases already well under construction, and a third phase just beginning construction, the M City community from developers Rogers Real Estate Development Ltd. and Urban Capital Property Group is on its way to redefining Mississauga's City Centre skyline. The pair of 60-storey M1 and M2 towers and the 77-storey M3 are all set to overtake the city's current tallest building at Absolute World, and a new planning submission is now offering a first glimpse at the fourth tower.
M City will see Rogers Real Estate Development Limited partner with Urban Capital Property Group. Urban Capital is a reputable builder having developed over 4,500 urban condo apartments and helmed over $2 billion in developments.